Sunday, November 23, 2008

EEK Its been too long......

Not a great show of blog commitment is it?
I hang my head in shame.
I HAVE been flat out though.....

I gathered all my kids outgrown clothing and flogged the whole lot on EBay. It was a job and half and I am still considering whether it was worth the time for the cash I raised. Probably better off making more stock for my shops!!
I have also been having a sale in my Etsy store.
After careful consideration I have decide to clear out anything that I believe other sellers on Etsy have well covered. Its such a HUGE HUGE place with so many sellers, I need to concentrate on my niche area. I am happy with my decision as I wont then have 400 projects on the go and it may mean less mess for my family to live around........ maybe.

I am so EXCITED that Lollishops will be opening soon. I have been busy developing my Lollishop line as well as my Esty line.
I am introducing some silver and Gold plated pieces into my stores as well as a whole bunch of great looking bobby pins to scatter through the hair. I am excited about these because they are so cute.
I also have a great lot of new Vintage Brass bits on the way from the USA. I have specifically purchased these pieces to make hair accessories. I keep an eye on the tracking via USPS everyday and excitedly anticipate their arrival.
Never A dull moment in the Lulu house, I assure you!

No comments: