Friday, October 17, 2008

Some New Hair Clip Designs

This little piece was gathered together from little pieces hanging around my workspace. They just called out from the grand pile of filigrees to be put together.

I define my workspace as the whole house and where appropriate, the garden and generally all at once.

Last weekend I made time for making new things by carefully managing the family's activities so that I would have just a few hours without hearing 'MUUUMMMMM' yelled out every five minutes. Having a workspace spread all over the house means that they never quite know where I am and I get a bit of time to myself.

It was such a gorgeous day I set up a trestle under the clothes line. I had linen flapping in my face and glimpses of sunshine peeking through. Pure heaven!

As a result I have a whole bunch of new clips for my store that I am pretty happy with. Wisteria (above) is my favourite. I have finished her off in Champagne colours because I often get requests for that combination, but I think I might have to make another with a bit more colour.


Another favorite is Hester:

Shes just divine!




No comments: